How can I teach myself drums?

I don’t have the financial means to get a drum teacher, so I have to teach myself. I practice daily and I want to take my drumming to the next level. I don’t get discouraged or bored but everytime I practice I see a cool fill and try to play that and then I see another cool fill and try to play that and I can’t learn anything. I need a structured way to practice. How can I teach myself drums?

There are some really,really good lessons on YouTube for all instruments, including drums. Maybe look for 'beginner' lessons although I find that these are often too simple even for the beginner. As you advance you can look up things like 'triplets' etc ...

Barter some other skill of yours for drum lessons, or trade work for them. You can wash cars, walk dogs, paint fences, clean yards, tutor in your strong subjects, etc.