I'm a 14 year old straight boy and my gymnastics coach wants us to wear a leotard. What should I do?!?

I started gymnastics around 5 months ago and the gymnastics place I go to just let you wear anything that was safe and also if the coach accepted it, so my coach let us boys wear track shorts and a T-shirt. Just recently I got a new coach and he wants my group consisting of boys and girls (I don't know why... show more I started gymnastics around 5 months ago and the gymnastics place I go to just let you wear anything that was safe and also if the coach accepted it, so my coach let us boys wear track shorts and a T-shirt.

Just recently I got a new coach and he wants my group consisting of boys and girls (I don't know why they mixed the genders) to wear leotards. This of course isnt a problem for the girls because they mostly wear leotards already but some of the boys don't like this (including me). \
I decided that I should get a leotard and see if its not that bad and sure enough, I was wrong.

Even in my size the crotch was really tight and the rubbery sensation on the outside felt strange.

Its going to be embarrassing, weird, and strange.

Any tips to avoid having to wear one? Or maybe suggestion on a leotard that might fit me well?
I'm 4'5" and 65lbs so very small for my age.
Update: I'm not a troll please! Why would anyone troll on Yahoo answers. Nobody is helpful here. Everytime I ask a question people think I'm a troll.