What to do when my sister’s 18 y.o. boyfriend keeps flirting with me (13)?

My 16 year old sister’s 18 year old boyfriend constantly hits on me, a thirteen year old girl. Whenever I ask him for a favour, such as picking something up for me at the store, I assure him I’ll pay him back for the cost. But then he refuses and says he wants something better than money. I’m not ignorant and I... show more My 16 year old sister’s 18 year old boyfriend constantly hits on me, a thirteen year old girl. Whenever I ask him for a favour, such as picking something up for me at the store, I assure him I’ll pay him back for the cost. But then he refuses and says he wants something better than money. I’m not ignorant and I know he’s referring to sexual favors, as he’s also blatantly asked me for nude pictures of myself. One time, about midnight on a school night, he wouldn’t stop contacting me and asking what I could do to convince him to help me. I told him to forget about the favor altogether as I was extremely uncomfortable and to the point of tears. He’s since apologized for that one incident, saying he went too far, but continues to flirt with me whenever my sister is not in the room. They plan on getting married when she leaves high school and are often found discussing their future together. I know she loves him deeply, which makes me hesitant to speak up about what’s happened. This hesitance is also reinforced by the fact that all of my family members seem to adore him. Do I tell someone and ruin their relationship and my sister’s trust in those around her (which will happen if she finds out)? Or do I keep quiet and hope his advances stop and let everyone live in blissful ignorance?