Jez asked in Entertainment & MusicRadio · 3 years ago

How do I get back Planet Rock on my radio?

Planet Rock just disappeared from the airways on Monday in the UK and I don't know how to get it back.? Any suggestions please?

From what i can find out some stations have moved to a different network of digital radio transmitters and the new sound digital network has a smaller coverage area than the original network, Try re-tuning it, If you still don't receive the missing station you may have to consider a newer model which includes both DAB and Internet radio which would probably allow you to continue listening to planet rock and many others, I suggest checking with suppliers of DAB/Internet radios to see if your area is covered, I hope this helps.

Planet Rock has changed to a new DAB channel. You need to re-tune your radio; depending on your radio it may be labelled 're-scan' or 'channel search.'

https://www.planetrock.com/general/info-planet-roc...