Help! Found something in my mom’s phone?

The other day I was going through pictures on my moms phone and then for some reason I decided to look at her web browser history and what I found put me in shock. It was a bunch of videos that were about “long black d***” and foreign woman” and other interracial search’s. She also searched Assyrian/Chaldean and... show more The other day I was going through pictures on my moms phone and then for some reason I decided to look at her web browser history and what I found put me in shock. It was a bunch of videos that were about “long black d***” and foreign woman” and other interracial search’s. She also searched Assyrian/Chaldean and black couples, which are very hard to find. It made me really uncomfortable and what’s crazy is that she is Assyrian. By culture our people are not supposed to date or marry outside our race (Christian Iraqi) especially not with a black man. My mom would get disowned by her parents if they knew what’s on her mind, but one passed and the other lives out of state. I also can’t help but think of my dad...is she going to cheat on him? He’s Assyrian like her, and they’re both good-looking middle eastern people in their late 30s. My mom is especially beautiful and I’ve seen men of all kind hit on her when we’ve gone out anywhere. But now that I think about it whenever it was a black guy who approached her it was always different. She’d blush and seem so anxious, almost as if she didn’t want the conversation to end but knew it had to... but what’s wrong with my dad, why doesn’t she seem to be head over heels for him when they’ve been married 17 years?? Maybe I should mention that their marriage was arranged by their parents back in Iraq before they came to Detroit as young adults in the 90s, but you would never notice that about them. I’m freaking out whyyy is she doing this
19 answers 19