Is it a good idea to open a small take away pizza shop?last night I bought one for 16$ & there were 5 other pizzas in the oven,very busy.?

It's only opened from 5pm-10 pm.. and sells many pastas, drinks , other Italian foods also in a good location in and expensive suburb. The pizzas alone in the 10 mins I was there waiting would've been at least $80, so per hour it's about 480$ Isn't that unbelievable like who earns 480$ per hour... show more It's only opened from 5pm-10 pm.. and sells many pastas, drinks , other Italian foods also in a good location in and expensive suburb.

The pizzas alone in the 10 mins I was there waiting would've been at least $80, so per hour it's about 480$

Isn't that unbelievable like who earns 480$ per hour in their jobs?

The pizza was fantastic by the way and there was an Italian pizza chef who couldn't speak English very well so it was very nice to have the authenticity