I’m meeting my long-distance girlfriend for the first time. What do I do on my first date?

My long-distance girlfriend is coming to my city to visit me for the first time. What do I do on our first date? Most importantly, do you think should I go in for a kiss during her one-day visit here?

you do not kiss a perfect stranger, which is what she is to you. you should just meet for something simple, such as coffee or lunch, or maybe a visit to a museum. you're essentially going on a blind date with a total stranger you've never met before, and your first date needs to be something simple so you can get to know one another.

Your HEART will let you know, what is the right thing to do on your 1st date with your long distance GF.

You're inviting her over and you've got no clues what to do? Sounds to me, you're NOT ready to date!

Source(s): You want more relationship advice? Watch Todd Chrisley & Steve Harvey on youtube. My 1st real date with the man I married (44 years ago on the 15th of June), we went to a Rose Festival Queen Coronation, his sister was a princess). We just got out of work, we had hot dogs!