Am I a narcissist?

My brother called me a narcissist and I’m wondering if its true, and if it is true how I can fix it. I’m 16 and a guy. I don’t think too highly of myself, I don’t like being the center of attention and try to avoid drawing attention to myself. I keep to myself most of the time. I do have other people thaf I care for just not my family, honestly I kinda hate my family. I sometimes put others needs before my own. My brother told my I was a narcissist and that I have a high sense of self immportance, so am I a narcissist?

• Ayesha

No you are not a narcissist. A narcissist usually does not care if they are given that label (mostly because they are focused on what they think, not what others think).

• k am

Pray about it.

Unless your mother is a clinical psychologist

Her diagnosis could be faulty, if you on the

Other hand want a diagnosis please see

A clinical psychologist, as they are like angels

Minus the wings thanks.

They would be building you up, not tearing

You down!

Very best wishes

Mars

Source:) Study.

If you're terribly worried about being a narcissist, I can almost promise you aren't, they don't care.

Narcissistic people very often consume themselves with other people's so-called entitlement and privilege and call them narcissist. They want very little for others.

• Yes. Because all of your sentences begin with "I" or "My". Stopping this habit won't change you, but is a big red flag.