How can I move out at 18 years old?

I’m 16 and a guy. I’m currently a sophomore in highschool and will be 18 my senior year. I would like to move out once I am 18 but I need to know how to support myself. I know it will be difficult but I am willing to work every second of every day that I am not in school if it means I get independence from my Dad. My family issues play a part in me wanting to leave but also I just need to move on and start my own life. How can I move out at 18?

Well, you already have the right idea. You have 2 years to work part time and save up enough money to get yourself a home. While at college you could check out friends who may want to do the same thing so you could perhaps share the cost of accommodation between 2 or 3 of you to make things easier. Check out all the financial options - how much rent for a place and whether you could save enough for a deposit and whether you can get a permanent job when you leave school that will finance your new lifestyle. Good luck

Go to fafsa.gov and apply for a PELL grant to go to college. Also go to fastweb.com to look for scholarships. Do this in January of your senior year, because you’ll need your parents tax info for the Pell grant.

If you are planning on going to further education there are grants & loans available to help.

Saying you are willing to work every second is counter productive, you need to be able to keep up your grades to remain.

You still need to eat, sleep, do laundry etc

You can support yourself through your degree but its not easy.

You need to look into what help is available for students from your chosen school.

They have finance officers who will advise

You can look online too at the school you hope to go to, their website should have relevant information. Your current school may also be able to help you with information now to prepare you.