Can this dream of mine still happen?

for a long time i have had the ambition to relocate to a remote village in scotland, somewhere in scotland, maybe inverness...to a nice little house somewhere with a navy blue front door? the reason why is because my grandmother from the isle of man used to have a navy blue door on her little house and its... show more for a long time i have had the ambition to relocate to a remote village in scotland, somewhere in scotland, maybe inverness...to a nice little house somewhere with a navy blue front door?

the reason why is because my grandmother from the isle of man used to have a navy blue door on her little house and its somewhere where i used to enjoy going and staying when i was a boy long ago.

but im a man 40 years of age, lived in a council flat in cheshire for 13 years, i have health problems, including mental health problems....my only support structure is my mum, dad ...they both live hours away from me, they have been divourced over two decades....and i know no one in scotland....my family are from spain on my dads side and isle of man on my mums side....i was born here in cheshire, where i presently live too.

so how do i fulfill that dream of moving far away to a remote village in scotland in a house with a navy blue door?