How do you cope with family members supporting the POTUS and watching FOX?

My parents watch FOX and voted for Trump. I have struggled with this immensely. His biggotted, racist, sexist, and ignorant comments and actions are abhorrent. I don t think my parents hear any of his comments on FOX or they are just painting over. All news is fake news to them aside for FOX. I live a few miles... show more My parents watch FOX and voted for Trump. I have struggled with this immensely. His biggotted, racist, sexist, and ignorant comments and actions are abhorrent. I don t think my parents hear any of his comments on FOX or they are just painting over. All news is fake news to them aside for FOX. I live a few miles away from my parents but since the election, I rarely see them. When I visit FOX "News" is always on. How do you cope? They are no longer the parents I grew up with.