Jackson asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 years ago

How can I relieve muscle soreness after working out?

Yesterday I started working out and today all of the muscles I exercised were really sore. How can I relieve the soreness so I can workout again?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

New Proven Red Tea Detox Program That Will Help You Lose Weight!

You need to discover the Secret West African Red Tea!

Proven to Stop Hunger Cravings in Their Tracks & Help You Melt Away up to 1 Pound of FAT Every 72 HOURS!

The legend said:

An African Shaman possessed an ancient recipe for a delicious red tea so powerful that whoever drank it felt unlimited energy - with no thirst and no hunger.

It sounded crazy, and yet I was absolutely dying to find out the truth. Could drinking this red tea really make someone never feel hungry?

You can t buy this tea blend in the store because it s still mostly a secret. In fact, I m literally the first person in America who s ever brought it back from Africa, and if I hadn t gotten out of that jungle alive, you wouldn t be hearing about it today.

But don t worry, because you can actually find all the ingredients you need at any grocery store. You might even have them in your house right now. And the tea works like magic. You feel full, satisfied, and energized almost instantly, and your body will actually activate its natural ability to burn fat, a built-in superpower you might not have used in years.

Additionally, absolutely anyone can use it! Regardless of your age, gender, or health. While you should always check with a physician you trust before making any life changes, this detox has been proven to be safe, effective, and simple. You can drink this tea to detox your body and shed 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 pounds or more, just like I did.

The difference in my body was truly astonishing: I lost 14 pounds in just a few weeks.

Check out THIS video NOW below to get all information you need instantly:

https://bit.ly/2HFWYL3

Best Offer!!!

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You over did the exercising. We shouldnt be a sore wreck after a work out.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Hot showers help, and if you can use a massage device this helps relieve the pain, both give ease, even stretching those muscles... time.

• 3 years ago

Wait a day and train again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Ibuprofen. Next time, take it before you exercise. Aspirin does nothing for stressed muscles.

• Julien
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Massages are the best option, but it's mostly reserved to professional athletes and millionaires :)

Otherwise a light physical activity, to foster blood circulation, can help. The worst thing you could do is to spend your day in your couch waiting for the soreness to disappear.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Nitrous Oxide pills, but they have serious side effects.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

It's just muscle soarness. It will go away as soon as you start to work out again.

• 3 years ago

By drinking a lot of water.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.