Okay, Did Kim Jong Un actually give up all his nuclear weapons?

First of all I'm not interested in American politics. I'm not even American. However I find it surprising Kim Jong Un will give up something he spent year so easily. It would be believable If he signed that he will not expand his arsenal, but would keep his current capability just for self defense. But... show more First of all I'm not interested in American politics. I'm not even American.
However I find it surprising Kim Jong Un will give up something he spent year so easily.
It would be believable If he signed that he will not expand his arsenal, but would keep his current capability just for self defense.
But claims that it is going to be a swift COMPLETE de-nuclearization in exchange for so little baffles me.
How quickly USA can turn on its allies was visible when it turned on Qatar. What guarantee does North Korea have it won't be cheated in the future?