My husbands friend "touched" me. What do I do?

He casually flirts with me and my husband isn't aware of it. They're like best friends and grew up together. The other night he came over to celebrate his birthday and my husband was passed out. His friend was drunk and he tried to kiss me and i pushed him away. I'm very uncomfortable with this. I... show more He casually flirts with me and my husband isn't aware of it. They're like best friends and grew up together. The other night he came over to celebrate his birthday and my husband was passed out. His friend was drunk and he tried to kiss me and i pushed him away.

I'm very uncomfortable with this. I didn't tell my husband because I didn't want to ruin his relationship with his best friend. They're like brothers. What do I do? He also sends really weird innapropriate texts and blames it on alcohol.