I think I married a narcissist?

For years she abused me. Threatened me. Broke my belongings in anger. Swore at me. Told me to f...off and f...you. Even routinely got me to take care of her needs in the bedroom before she would make no effort for me. Would just roll over and sleep or play on her phone. Tonight was no exception. She grabbed my... show more For years she abused me. Threatened me. Broke my belongings in anger. Swore at me. Told me to f...off and f...you. Even routinely got me to take care of her needs in the bedroom before she would make no effort for me. Would just roll over and sleep or play on her phone.

Tonight was no exception. She grabbed my phone and started looking through my messages. About 2 weeks ago she got into am argument with her mother and started smashing up the home. She then started hitting her own mother. I was scared for our 2 month old son and called the police. She was charged with assault and an AVO was put in place. She came home and lost it, smashed more played and started punching me. I called the police and she was charged with breaching the AVIO. She started saying she wanted to kill herself. They took here for a psych assessment at hospital. She later told police she wanted me to suffer.

When she came home she said we were done and she was leaving with her parents and I could take care of our son on my own. My parents are overseas so I panicked. I called a friend whom my wife has erroneously accused me of having an affair with in the past. That friend is a classmate from my nursing studies. Anyway over the next 4 days she made my life hell. Smashed my mobile phone and on another occasion she pinched my face so hard it broke the skin and bled.
Update: Tonight she decided she needed me to help her to finish but then refused sex saying it's too soon after the birth...instead she looked at her phone and went to sleep. Earlier she grabbed my phone and went through it. I thought she was going to smash it again.
Update 2: I booked into counselling but I have my doubts that she will go..I believe she will try to make out I'm the problem and that I need to go alone. Make me feel like I'm being stupid for wanting to talk about things (because talking will achieve nothing unless she participates and recognizes what's... show more I booked into counselling but I have my doubts that she will go..I believe she will try to make out I'm the problem and that I need to go alone. Make me feel like I'm being stupid for wanting to talk about things (because talking will achieve nothing unless she participates and recognizes what's wrong).

I'm losing hope on ever having a fulfilling relationship. She still talks in terms of herself e.g.. wanting to holiday alone in Europe yet again. I even started to plan my own trips without her.
Update 3: My sister is accusing me of having Aspergers syndrome. How cam I be tested properly for that?