samsung or apple?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Best answer

Hi,

Both companies have reached a stage where they are pretty much on par with each other. They have tend to resemble, to have the same price range and offer almost the same experience in terms of everyday use.

I would say. It mostly depend on a couple of factors.

If you are more comfortable with the android platform, the Sam will suit you well. If you are low on budget, look toward one plus that offer similar experience at a lower cost. You will also get some relatively timely updates compared to the rest of the manufacturers. On the other hand, the software experience become less enjoyable as on android, lag becomes visible after 2 updates. Besides smooth experience is not always the best with Android , even with flagships like Sam because of additional software options added by manufacturers.

Apple phones are costlier, but that’s mainly because of the import taxes. On the other hand, the phone is well build with probably the smoothest software experience there is for the money. In fact once you get used to the IOS platform, there is no return to Android. Then you will get timely update support Continuously till your phone start feeling out of date, which is not the case for Sam unless you opt for a google smartphone.

There you have it. I hope I was informative! All the best with whatever you choose.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You can take pictures even while the phone is locked.

• 1 year ago

I ve had an iPhone and a Galaxy before, and I definitely prefer Samsung! :)

• 1 year ago

Apple for me. I don’t care about the features android has to offer, I like the set up that apple gives with pretty much everything. Oh and Apples security is much better than androids.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Orange

• MELONS
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

apple

• 1 year ago

I like Apple better but my bf likes Samsung.

• 1 year ago

Fvck both. The latest sam and apple technology suck monkey balls.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.