Religion and spirituality when is the last time that you saw in atheist actually produce evidence here on Yahoo answers see the details?

You will frequently hear in atheist say that science proves this or science proves that. But when it comes to God they say to us show me the evidence! To this very day here on Yahoo answers I have never seen one single lab report proving any of their scientific statements. Since atheist demand evidence from us and... show more You will frequently hear in atheist say that science proves this or science proves that.

But when it comes to God they say to us show me the evidence! To this very day here on Yahoo answers I have never seen one single lab report proving any of their scientific statements. Since atheist demand evidence from us and they demanded to sit down the ground rules. Next time they make the statement science proves this or science proves that. They need to provide a copy or number of the certified lab report. When a science experiment is conducted it is documented carefully and it does always have a certified lab report so that it can be established as real science. Not simply hearsay. So atheist where is your evidence use the Yahoo photo feature and I want to see it.