Runaway Car (made in 1997, but not shown in cinemas until 2002).
I can only assume that Judge Reinhold's family were being held hostage in order to force him to take part.
Some examples of it's badness:
* The actor Brian Hooks (a tall, black man) is replaced by a clearly white, short, stunt-man wearing a different coloured jumper.
* In close-ups the bridge they're approaching is a draw-bridge, in long-shots it's a lifting-bridge.
* The supposedly "runaway" car is very clearly driving down the same three miles of highway over and over again, they didn't even bother to cover up or change the distance markers or road-signs.
* The police decide to raise a bridge on purpose - knowing it will kill the people in the car, because they don't want the car to come into their jurisdiction.
* The car passes several large car-parks, trucks stops and an airfield, but nobody even considers using them to drive in circles until they run out of fuel.
* A police helicopter decides to take a baby out of a moving car by hovering inches above the roof of the car; and then catch the baby which is THROWN upwards. For some reason they ignore the clearly visible rescue winch.