Is there anything I need to know about sexual education?

I've turned 18 but, due to bad bullying and being home schooled for a lot of middle school, I never learned much about sexual education. It seems as if i learned about periods and by the time I went back to school, they were teaching about std's. I know little about the male anatomy or how their body works.... show more I've turned 18 but, due to bad bullying and being home schooled for a lot of middle school, I never learned much about sexual education. It seems as if i learned about periods and by the time I went back to school, they were teaching about std's. I know little about the male anatomy or how their body works. I barely know anything about the female anatomy either. I feel like it's important to know so, can anybody give me a brief explanation on what I need to know or give me a link to a sight that can teach me? I wasn't taught much about my own body and taught nothing about a mans. Since I'm 18, I'm probably almost completely done with puberty by now however, I can't help but feel it's important to know this information before I get into sexual activity. I know the basics, sex causes pregnancy and can cause std's if you re not careful. I don't even know when you're at risk for pregnancy though. Is it only when you're close to your period? How close would you have to be in terms of days? Please help!
5 answers 5