Are black people okay with going back to Africa?

Things have two sides, can't say good or bad.

About as much as white people going back to Europe, and Orientals back to Asia. If not, less, as many have white blood in them now, whereas most Africans do not (except in certain areas, including where white Africans live).

It can’t happen. There 100 countries and 1000 tribes. Where would you send them?

Source(s): No, my numbers aren’t exact, but my point is valid.

If your question is about black Americans or black people from any western democracy I think some of them might like to visit, but they certainly don't want to live there.

• JetDoc

Can't go "BACK" to somewhere that you've never been. The vast majority of people in the USA who self-identify as "black" have never been to Africa, and wouldn't know how to live if they went there.

Are you okay with driving your home to the Appalachians somewhere because you will do that before I go anywhere. How can I go back to a place I did not come from? Sh!t maggot.

problem is black africans historicly do not like american blacks...