Can I get a refund from performance for my pet rat, if I suspect its Jewish?

Based on my rats behavior I highly suspect either it’s Jewish or was a Jew in its past life. Can I get it tested to make sure, cause if I don’t have proof I can’t get a refund

So...unless your rat is reading from the Talmud or celebrating Rosh Hashana with fellow rats, I'm not sure how you would be able to tell that the rat is Jewish. I'm not even sure non-humans CAN be Jewish, since YHWH specifically chose the Jewish people, and a rat is not a person. Though I'm sure you might be able to debate that with a rabbi. That aside, I'm not sure there's any place you might have purchased a rat from who would return it based on its religious affiliations, past or present.

• ?

nope

Of course you can, but first you would have to prove that it's Jewish. This is quite easy; if it's smarter than you, it's Jewish. Based on your post, I think you have a good case.

• paul

please go play with your x box