Do you believe in an afterlife?

• Raja

I was believing many years back, not now. My personal experience had brought me to a conclusion that it's impossible.

Life is realizing your presence in some form on this earth. Life is to live. Wherever you go and whatever you read, at last you will come to a mere conclusion that life is to live, just to live. First of all you must know what a human being is. Human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games. The soft-wares for these robots are spirits or invisible elements. These robots are programmed by different people by oral talks, writing and actions too. During this process the spirits possess a human being according to the programs. Further these robots can program themselves when they wish. Whatever it is they are all just spirits. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not these robots' own. One after another they think and these robots either choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to their minds through brains in the form of thoughts. Brain is a media to connect the spirits to your mind. Your mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. A soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. Memories are different spirits. Spirits determine the destiny of a human being from his/her daily activities, talks and thoughts too. On death these spirits leave the body and go to different places. No one lives in any form after death.

To form a reincarnation all spirits which lived with a body must possess another person together. Then only he/she can feel same thing of the demised person. But this is not happening because the spirits never stay together to haunt or possess another. They go searching new bodies. Rarely there might have been certain cases but I think it had changed after some time. Spirits during their life time live with many bodies (one after another). Their memories sometimes affects the person. This is natural. This is not enough to believe that there is rebirth. No one returns after death. A human's life ends with his/her own body.

nope. I believe the Bible's words that when a person dies, he is no longer conscious of anything (Ecclesiastes 9:5) and is no longer alive (Psalm 146:4).

Yes, I have learned through my own experiences with God that the Bible is basically true, and that The Book of Mormon is true. They speak of the afterlife.

No such thing.

God does not exist

Live your life

But don't make your neighbour angry

Yes, I believe in an afterlife. The Bible declares it.

There are also many accounts of people seeing ghosts,

near death experiences and other examples of an afterlife.

Of course

Jesus proved it, so yes.

• Rayal

No, Eternal souls being judged and sent to a good or bad place?

No evidence for that. What happens happens after shuffling off the mortal coil.

I KNOW there's an afterlife. I have (antecdotal) personal experience of it.

It definitely exists and I have evidence of it