Tina S asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 years ago

When we sleep really good at night, we feel like it’s morning before we know it. Do you think that’s the same feeling for the dead?

When the dead are dead, they don’t even know they are dead. So my question is, is it the same feeling for the dead? When we sleep Time goes by very fast. Is that the same feeling for the dead?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

We speculate all kinds of imaginative things about death and whatever may happen after but, seems to me that if the brain dies, that's it. No further consciousness or awareness of anything.

• 2 years ago

Scientists have studied what people experience during the minute or two after the heart has stopped beating. We know that for sure. Why this happens is a question scientists are debating. It's a very interesting question. Some researchers argue that the experiences referred to as near-death experiences are not just hallucinations.

• 2 years ago

Yes you can't measure time if you aren't alive so whatever happens after death will feel like it happens right away because you won't be able to tell that time pass. You won't ever feel like your dead for any period of time, even if it was forever (which I don't be live that but just for argument sake)...you wouldn't feel it.

• 2 years ago

NO,the dead do not know a thing.

Unless they're in Heaven.

Otherwise you're in a hole in the ground.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nicole
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

yes the exact same minus the dreams.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.