Do you like the fact that Trump got rid of healthcare mandate ( penalty for not having health insurance)?

I absolutely love it. HEALTH INSURANCE SHOULD BE OPTIONAL. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND. WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO FORCE STUFF ON PEOPLE?

• kim

My kid actually got married cause if that penalty. So it woekwd for me

the big problem is still there

the federal government should not be interfering in private health care and the health care for the poor should be 100% local and state not federal funding

but the big problem is all the required coverage if you want it or not

why is a 60 year old man with vasectomy married to a 55 year old women who had a hysterectomy forced to pay for birth control pill coverages,prenatal care and maternity coverage ? there are hundreds of cost added by required coverage driving up the cost

all the people all for PRO choice yet we cannot buy wah at be want and not buy what we do not want

my insurance was $300.00 a month after Obamacare it was $1500.00 a month 100% of my take home pay

Considering the cost to treat the uninsured when they can't afford it is absorbed by the rest of us (kind of like the way it was before car insurance became mandatory) and the efficacy of the ACA was contingent on massive enrollment to reduce the cost of insurance w/ numbers, it's just another smudge f/ the right wing which has no idea how to tackle the unaffordable health care problem. Trump said he had a better plan ... where is it? We want to be alive when the right wing does what it says.

• Jeff

Doesn’t solve the healthcare problem, just exacerbated it, setting the stage for single payer LoL.

There's an old proverb I learned from my grandmother--'Never throw out a bucket of dirty water until you have a bucket of clean water.'

Republicans were totally obsessed with destroying Obamacare, but I didn't hear many good ideas for replacing it! Basically what happened with Obamacare is that Obama gave the Republicans everything they wanted--well,everything they SAID they wanted--which included an 'individual mandate'. Suddenly the Republicans decided it was the worst idea in the world, but since it was THEIR idea for decades, they couldn't come up with anything better!

So all through Obama's administration and into Trump's admin., the Republicans' whole strategy on health care is not to come up with a better plan, to make health care easier to get or to afford. Their entire strategy was to undo Obama's legacy. And that's not the way to come up with good health care policy.

Yes, it puts the Lie to the Leftist claim it isn't a tax.

If it isn't a tax then why is the IRS the collection agency?

• Smurf

That's the only good thing he's done for us

Yes . Nobody should be forced to buy

and did NOTHING else of great "I didn't realise health care was so hard"