When did people with no talent becoming famous become a thing?

The truth is that the biggest stars of today have no talent. Kylie Jenner, Cardi B, Miley Cyrus, Logan Paul, XXXTentacion, Lil Uzi Vert, Justin Bieber, Halsey, Drake, Nicki MInaj, Katy Perry, etc. are celebrities who honestly have zero talent, zero originality, and zero reason for being famous. But somehow, they... show more The truth is that the biggest stars of today have no talent.
Kylie Jenner, Cardi B, Miley Cyrus, Logan Paul, XXXTentacion, Lil Uzi Vert, Justin Bieber, Halsey, Drake, Nicki MInaj, Katy Perry, etc. are celebrities who honestly have zero talent, zero originality, and zero reason for being famous. But somehow, they are the biggest stars of today, constantly in the news, and constantly being discussed.
I was born in 1985, and when I was growing up I don't remember so many talentless people being so famous.