Can you come live with me at my parent’s house we have an extra room?

We can go hiking, we can go out to dinner, we can go to the mall, we can create our own custom handshake, we can play PS4, we can workout in the basement or play darts, we can ride bikes, we can go to Canada, my mom makes dinner, we can go to the bar or casino, we can have a cookout, we can go over ricky’s House,... show more We can go hiking, we can go out to dinner, we can go to the mall, we can create our own custom handshake, we can play PS4, we can workout in the basement or play darts, we can ride bikes, we can go to Canada, my mom makes dinner, we can go to the bar or casino, we can have a cookout, we can go over ricky’s House, we can get summer jobs together, go ice skating, buy each other gifts, go to the beach, create a neighborhood watch, watch blu-rays, have a pillow fight, visit Lake Erie, go to the county fair, buy clothes, grocery shop and hug