I want to report my teacher for trying to seduce me but I feel like no one will take it serious. How do I make it serious?

I feel awkward reporting because people in class will bully me for this. I’m going to be 18 in two weeks, the new teacher assistant is 22 years old, she told me, she keeps telling me too much about herself and hitting on me. People in my class would laugh at me because she is pretty, here we know she even does... show more I feel awkward reporting because people in class will bully me for this. I’m going to be 18 in two weeks, the new teacher assistant is 22 years old, she told me, she keeps telling me too much about herself and hitting on me. People in my class would laugh at me because she is pretty, here we know she even does modelling on a part time basis. I don’t care if she is pretty, feel uncomfortable with all this, once she was wearing a short dress and decided to sit on her desk like, in a weird way. I’m tired of this