Embarrassed of my boyfriend.?

So i met this guy about 3 weeks ago at my work (he works with me) and i thought he was cute and so i would always smile at him. A week later he asked for my snap so i gave it to him. He was super sweet and a gentlemen to me and i felt like i knew him for a long time. Anyways one day he asked to hang out so we hung... show more So i met this guy about 3 weeks ago at my work (he works with me) and i thought he was cute and so i would always smile at him. A week later he asked for my snap so i gave it to him. He was super sweet and a gentlemen to me and i felt like i knew him for a long time. Anyways one day he asked to hang out so we hung out at my work and just talked for like an hour. and then i was going to my car and he walked me to it and then he kissed me. and it was kinda soon but it happened i guess. then we hung out again and he kept kissing me and then he asked me out literally a week ago!! kinda soon. anyway now i guess we’re dating but i always have sooo many ppl telling me to stay away from him and whenever someone asks if we’re dating, i say no because i’m embarrassed like idk what to do. Do i break up with him??! help. he’s also very clingy. we’ve only been dating for a week and he’s told me he’s a very depressed person and i don’t want him to like kill himself if i end things. ugh help
6 answers 6