Why do so many Black men end up dating outside of their race do they hate their women?

I've noticed this everywhere I go I see black men dating with other races of women. I was at the mall today I saw an inter racial couple of a Black man and a Latina (Mestiza) then when I went to the food court I saw another inter racial couple a Black man with a White woman. A couple of days ago when I was at Walmart I saw at least 6 inter racial couples four of them were Black men with White women and the other one was a Black man with an Asian woman and the other inter racial couple was a Black man with a Latina. My cousin's friend is from Nigeria (he's a muslim) and he's engaged to an Iranian woman and they're gonna be getting married in October of this year. It's like wherever I go and the majority of inter racial couples I see it's usually black men with other races of women. I remember in my Middle and High school years I used to see Black males either dating White girls or Latinas. I wanted to know why do so many Black men date outside of their race what is the problem they have with sticking to their women. Is their something wrong with black women which these idiots keep dating outside their race. Can somebody explain to me why do black men do this kind of stuff by dating outside of their race. You barely see other races of men dating outside of their race but why do black men date outside of their race?

It's true. I get constant advances from black men (and sometimes other races).

If only they only knew not everyone likes black men.

Because they are being smart by mixing the race up

It's time for a change in America

By 2050 in America it will mostly be mixed race

Not saying it will change racism but I feel we should all come together ♥

no. integration is a two-way street. "snowflake" like "white" is meant to represent to children their own unique and beautiful nature as a human being, why would anyone disparage that unless they are jealous and hateful?

Losers always date out

.

Conditions of their racial origin. Black people are either moderately or extremely less likely to get excellences in cognitive

abilities and emotional intelligences than certain other races of peoples. The conditions of racial origin also caused black

people to have some really unusual aspects of racial appearances, such as hair textures, nose shapes, and cheekbones

formations. People are more likely to be harshly critical and ridiculing of females’ appearances than males’ appearances.

Men are main influencers of social interactions whether it positive or negative; the combination of circumstances caused

most of those black men to selfishly dissociate from black women and haughtily associate with women of different races.

.

In many cases they live in a country where blacks are a minority. That's why it's easier to date local women than a woman of their ethnicity. Being black doesn't mean that you share the same culture with another black person. Sometimes, the differences are as big as those between a black and a white person.

They think every woman wants them

Because nobody wants to date a woman who has a high testosterone level who thinks that being overweight is sexy who has a bad attitude and is always full of aggression. Nobody wants to date a woman who is ashamed of being feminine who wants to be macho. Personally I don't blame these black males for dating outside their race if I was a black man myself I would do the same thing. It's rare to see a black woman who is thinner, healthier and takes pride of being feminine most of them have an obsession with masculinity and their aggression level is beyond redemption. Even black males are not as aggressive compared to how their females are. It's also rare to see a black woman dating outside of her race because they don't fit the standard for other races of men unless if they were thinner and more feminine. I think if black women can not get along with their men it's better for them to become lesbians they already act like men so why not date with women