Does this situation sound more like a sugar baby/sugar daddy arrangement than a relationship?

My 41 year old brother in law started dating a 20 year old back in February, she recently turned 21. They work together part time as she works as a waitress and he is the restaurant manager. Their co workers know they have something going on and that's no secret. He recently took her on a trip to Costa Rica,... show more My 41 year old brother in law started dating a 20 year old back in February, she recently turned 21. They work together part time as she works as a waitress and he is the restaurant manager. Their co workers know they have something going on and that's no secret.
He recently took her on a trip to Costa Rica, they're there right now and have been there for a week. She has posted photos everyday but only of herself, landscapes, food and drinks. She never puts the location or that she is with my brother in law Kevin despite them being connected on Facebook and having mutual friends and co-workers. She never tags him or even mentions his name. He doesn't leave her any comments and as a matter of fact many young boys her age comment and say she's hot and flirt with her and kevin says nothing.
Kevin has never been married and he has no kids so I don't know why he'd care if she shares the photos, knowing him I'd think he'd want people to see them almost as a bragging right that hes vacationing with a 21 year old who looks hot in a bikini.
2 weeks before they went on the vacation she was complaining about how much she hates people and how much her life sucks and now here they are in a tropical paradise and neither one is revealing they are with the other.
Should I be concerned for him?
Who do you think is the victim here? Is she being used for her body or him for his money?
He's very attractive and looks 30, i cant imagine she'd be embarassed to show him off either