Have you ever knew the way but still felt so lost?

Take me to heaven

Yes. If you feel lost, pray that God will find you and bring you closer to him. But if you feel hopeless, do not take your own life. There are always awesome options. We have all felt like this at one point or another. Don't tell yourself that you actually are lost.

Have I ever KNOWN the way but still felt lost? Not really.

Yes, but then I opened my phone, turned on my GPS, and got directions almost immediately to my destination.

No because FAITH was stronger

Assuming that you know that Jesus is the way, that he came to BE the way not to show us the way but to live it out for us... Just remember what he did for you take your focus off of your life and place it on his. Tell Jesus you miss him, open his word and read it asking him to help you understand.

“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."(Jesus)

You'll be the same as me soon.