HELP! I'm starting to worry about my bosses behaviour?

So I've just started working at a company as part of a small office and i've been here a few months now. The first week seemed to go great and everybody got along really well, but recently my bosses behaviour is starting to worry me. The other day I saw that he has been creating a website while at work for... show more So I've just started working at a company as part of a small office and i've been here a few months now. The first week seemed to go great and everybody got along really well, but recently my bosses behaviour is starting to worry me. The other day I saw that he has been creating a website while at work for products called "suction rods" which seem to just be drinking straws and sending people pictures of himself and his dog in matching outfits A LOT. He hardly ever sleeps and just today I caught him researching "rape alarm reviews" on youtube. He also has this off habit of being unable to finish a sentence without saying either "hmmm?" or "in theory". I'm really starting to become worried for my safety because this behaviour just isn't normal, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
5 answers 5