Do you consider me to be a liberal or conservative because I believe in hitting women back because I believe in equal rights?

First off I don't wanna hear that "This is not a political issue" because being conservative and liberal are lifestyles not politics. I'm basically in full favor for men to hit women back because women have proven in these 4-5 decades that they are capable of doing just about anything without the help of the man. I'm just very curious is it liberal men or conservative men who like to come to a woman's aid even if that woman has done something wrong. So for instance if there's a woman who is treating me like a punching bag and I decide to retaliate and there's an idiot who tries to defend the woman by wanting to fight me. Is this idiot more likely to be a liberal or is he more likely to be conservative? Would you consider me to be a liberal or a conservative if I hit women back because I believe in gender equality? Is it the liberals or is it the conservatives who are more likely to call me a coward, b*itch, p*ussy or a fa*ggot by not being a real man and walking away?

Only in self defense

I didn’t know that trolls had political affiliations?

• liz

Edgey question. I just think you’re a numpty with a bit of a psycho attitude. Nothing political about it.

Trolls are neither.

• Bill

I think you don't know what drives that standard. You probably think it is merely a social creation that you can change, but what you don't realize is that men are naturally compelled to protect women, so when the prospect of hitting them comes on the table many men don't feel comfortable with it leading to this standard you are complaining about here. You can challenge it all you please, but ultimately it will win.

I'm a liberal and I believe in hitting women back because I'm no misogynist I believe in equality so I would say conservative men or at least men who are raised traditionally Christian would probably choose to walk away because "Real men are strong" or "Real men know how to keep women in control" is taught in traditional families where guys who choose to be opposite are labeled cowards or homosexuals since they act feminine by hitting them back.