Fear of wearing my hair up!? Please help my future depends on this?

So I’m a pretty shy girl and I literally always wear my hair down even to sports (yes I know that’s weird). I’m 15 1/2 years old and I had to quit my volleyball team last year because of it. But I really want to do the high school volleyball team this year but I don’t know if I can do it. People ask me all the time... show more So I’m a pretty shy girl and I literally always wear my hair down even to sports (yes I know that’s weird). I’m 15 1/2 years old and I had to quit my volleyball team last year because of it. But I really want to do the high school volleyball team this year but I don’t know if I can do it. People ask me all the time why I don’t put it up and pretty much every girl from my school that I know knows I won’t put my hair up. So I feel like if I do it people will stare at me funny and say something and I’m not worried about them making fun of me but I just don’t want all the reactions and attention around it since I’m shy. Please help I really want to be able to play volleyball this year!!