I am scared to go back to school. How do I get rid of this social anxiety?

I have searched up a couple of solutions but none of them doesn’t fit me. I’m scared to walk through the classroom having everyone’s eyes on me, thinking about me. They know me as a shy, quiet, and weird girl. I have a class that involves upcoming seniors and most of them have seen me as a very quiet girl. But I’ve... show more I have searched up a couple of solutions but none of them doesn’t fit me. I’m scared to walk through the classroom having everyone’s eyes on me, thinking about me. They know me as a shy, quiet, and weird girl. I have a class that involves upcoming seniors and most of them have seen me as a very quiet girl. But I’ve changed. And I’m more confident but if they see that change I’m afraid that they’ll question me and about my quiet shy past. There are a couple of classmates that went with me to middle school and I am afraid they have already spread information about me at that time being shy quiet weird and having very bad personal hygiene and no friends. Right now I’m not that person but I’m afraid that they are still doing that and it damages my reputation in front of everyone. Back in middle school I eavesdropped this girl who told her friends about me in elementary school and how I would easily cry, and she still is in the same high school as me and I am afraid she is still talking about me. Also there are some people that piss me off and I don’t want to go to school looking at them with complete disgust. Even though I have friends I’m afraid that other people will think of me as a shy weird girl who just turned confident. They will remember my past and how I was terrible back then. I can’t fight this fear and I keep ending up telling myself people will think I’m weird.