Wanna listen to subliminal music but i m wondering if it just fucks with your head? Are people going to notice the changes ?

Update: Wanna listen to subliminal music but i'm wondering if it just fucks with your head? Are people going to notice the changes that I'm going to notice? I.e If i listen to a subliminal to change my appearance will others see my changed appearance (Or does it only affect peoples skills?) - If I listen to a... show more Wanna listen to subliminal music but i'm wondering if it just fucks with your head? Are people going to notice the changes that I'm going to notice? I.e If i listen to a subliminal to change my appearance will others see my changed appearance (Or does it only affect peoples skills?) - If I listen to a subliminal to change my singing ability and voice will others hear a nice voice? Or the same old voice? (Reeeeally don't wanna be that kind of person that thinks they can sing but can't.)
1 answer 1