Photography - Burst shot - Low light?

Hello, Tomorrow I will be doing my first ever wedding photography, however I am only doing the night party. I have done many parties before, but becuase of it been a wedding its extra special and I just want everthing to go right. The bride would like me to capture a special moment of her throwing her flowers,... show more Hello,

Tomorrow I will be doing my first ever wedding photography, however I am only doing the night party.

I have done many parties before, but becuase of it been a wedding its extra special and I just want everthing to go right.

The bride would like me to capture a special moment of her throwing her flowers, however I will have to capture this moment within low light using a burst shot I presume?

I have never done this kind of thing before in low light, does anyone have any suggestions? I use the nikon d7200.

Thank you.