The ceo of where I work is wearing an Atlanta Braves shirt and a Houston Astros hat. Should I tell him that he looks like a f*ckig idiot?

So I just started there about a month ago and I like the job a lot and everyone is cool. I’m entry level but today I saw the CEO and I’ve only talked to the man like one time, but I saw him today and he was wearing a Braves shirt and a Astros hat. I’m like “this guy looks like a giant goober, I wonder if I should... show more So I just started there about a month ago and I like the job a lot and everyone is cool. I’m entry level but today I saw the CEO and I’ve only talked to the man like one time, but I saw him today and he was wearing a Braves shirt and a Astros hat. I’m like “this guy looks like a giant goober, I wonder if I should tell him.” I mean I get why he is wearing it because he’s a Braves fan and he knows Josh Reddick personally but still that’s no excuse.