Why do people keep saying White countries are male dominated when they are actually female dominated?

I don't understand how the hell is Europe, America, Canada, Australia classified as male dominated countries? In western countries women have more power when it comes to law, males have to pay more insurance than females. Females are more educated than males. Males are more likely to be unemployed than females. Males are more likely to be homeless than females. Males are more likely to die early than females. Males are more likely to be suspects when it comes to crime. Males are more likely to receive life sentences and put on death rows than females. Women are more likely to have child custody than men. Women are more likely to receive child support and alimony. Women are more likely to report paternity fraud than men. Women can easily report to the police that a man is being abusive but the man can not do the same. I mean how can stupid WHITE MEN (Liberals) compare western countries to the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America that are male dominated? Take a look at England and Canada both are dominated by queens so how are western countries still considered male dominated. How come they are not considered female dominated? I mean male dominated countries are violent, undeveloped and poor. Women's situation in non White countries are similar to how men are in western countries. I know this because I'm a Muslim man and I come from a male dominated country western countries are no where near similar to non White countries. How come stupid WHITE MEN not admit this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Liz
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

"I don't understand how the hell is Europe, America, Canada, Australia classified as male dominated countries?"

It's painfully obvious that there are many MANY other things you don't understand. Now here's what you do. Turn off your computer, go back to school and try to stay awake this time around. You might actually learn a thing or two that way. Like for instance the difference between a country and a continent.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

wow...did you just move 1 IQ o\point from 11 to 12?...congrats...but your still a moronic trolol with no life...

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

To create a dynamic whereby women can take more and more leaving men an underclass.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Who told you western countries are male dominated oh yes by the man hating lesbians who call themselves feminists anyways most people do know west is female or at least gynocentric society when compared to Middle East and other non white countries. The demographics says it all just like how whites are the majority compared to blacks...... Just like how Christians are the majority compared to the Muslims...... Similarly there are more women than men. Why are women still treated as minorities because stupid angry white men who call themselves MRA do not stand up and fight for men's rights when there are idiots like Gavin Mcinnes or Alex Jones who empower men to remain tough and not fight against male discrimination because "Real men are supposed to take it". IOW if a woman is being violent towards her spouse and he chooses not to report it to the police fearing he will be emasculated because of his stupid male ego you can't expect liberals to stick up for males. Now if we expect liberals to stand up for men then men have to change themselves and understand that we are the victims of this evil matriarch society who is messing with us. And we as gutless cowards are allowing them to f*uck with us because we are brainwashed by the MRA and other angry white males who don't wanna remove their male privilege. Despite of women having more power white men believe they have higher privilege all because they are too insecure to admit female privilege in the western countries. Yeah they really are that stupid

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I think that they're quite even, it is the third world countries that need the fight for equality. Western countries are pathetic when they say that they've got it bad, try living in a country where there are no laws against men beating their wives

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.