Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

God has NEVER EVER requested that someone try to kill another person. Why do the evil atheists lie about this? Why do they try to defame God?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Best answer

OK, I see that you are actually saying that your bible is filled with lies as it surely does state the many times that god thingie ordered killings.

• GB
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Atheists do not claim that an imaginary being requested anything. But there are plenty of people of different religions, who say they killed, in their gods' or god's name. This is either through war or human sacrifice.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Obviously not acquainted with versus that imply killing unbelievers is fine!

The prisoners were encouraged to go on the crusades to fight for God, in exchange all their vile earthy crimes would be "forgiven".

In 1095, Pope Urban ii urged all those listening to retake Palestine, in the name of religion of course!

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pope-u...

God is a useful tool in the hands of those seeking power!

• 1 year ago

Atheist like to devote their lives to being anti God when they supposedly don't have a little bit of a wonder to if he exist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Sorry but god told people to kill several times even though its a sin ,like the time he sent people to sack jerico and he helped tear down the walls

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

U mean u prefer lies and mystery. Typical Christian...

• 1 year ago

Um, yes, he has, dear one -- but the deaths were necessary. He did want Abraham to be willing to give up everything for him, but of course he had no intention of Abraham actually killing Isaac.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Ur voices may command u to kill for Christ. .

• 1 year ago

I think Jesus was the LORD who told people to set everything up for Jesus' birth and growing experiences as well as for his Father . God would never do those things .

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Genesis 22 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!”

“Here I am,” he replied.

2 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

• 1 year ago

Perhaps they are referring to Allah.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

And anon, i didn't post this Q, and i honestly don't care to visit ur church website, no matter what it claims.

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Although that is technically true, the Old Testament is replete with instances where it appears that God does, and people who don’t know otherwise will reference those passages.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

I hardly know whether to laugh or cry about yesmar's absurd rants.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.