School triggers my suicidal ideations?

To put it shortly, I was previously one of the top students, but ever since depression whacked me in the head, I might not even graduate high school. I think school triggers me because it puts me to shame. It reminds me of my failures and my depression will not allow me to overcome them (making up school... show more To put it shortly, I was previously one of the top students, but ever since depression whacked me in the head, I might not even graduate high school.

I think school triggers me because it puts me to shame. It reminds me of my failures and my depression will not allow me to overcome them (making up school credits).

Anything about school will trigger my suicidal thoughts. My friend talking about her schedule. A math notebook I found under my bed. Even the word school. It's pissing me off.

How do I overcome this? I am in therapy and on medication but it doesn't seem like *I'm* doing enough. What do *i* do?