This guy got all in my face because I "touched" his bike. He was an oaf?

I really don't understand if you cause a problem, surely you deserve what happens if you don't take responsibility. I believe its a true "cycle" *ironic* - what goes around comes around. So I try to enter a shop, and there's a bike just inside lying all over the door way. I try and hop over... show more I really don't understand if you cause a problem, surely you deserve what happens if you don't take responsibility. I believe its a true "cycle" *ironic* - what goes around comes around. So I try to enter a shop, and there's a bike just inside lying all over the door way. I try and hop over but can't and trip sort of on the wheel. So I pick up the bike and sort of throw it on to the street as best I can. Its heavy. Well I guess the noise of it scraping along the road alerts the owner I assume and comes from somewhere inside and yelling at me and is in my face I tell him to back off or I will scream rape, and then the store worker comes and gets us both to leave. Did he deserve all (or more ) that he got ?? Is there an authority that could deal with this oaf?
Update: Definitely happened MouldHippie. It was at my local shop, and he was balding, tall in late 20s so NOT a kid and quite intimidating to me a woman. So thanks for your further MISOGYNY!!, adding to my anxiety for confronting a bully, now you are further bullying me by not believing understanding when a woman is... show more Definitely happened MouldHippie. It was at my local shop, and he was balding, tall in late 20s so NOT a kid and quite intimidating to me a woman. So thanks for your further MISOGYNY!!, adding to my anxiety for confronting a bully, now you are further bullying me by not believing understanding when a woman is subjected to male bullying. I'm anonymous because of this very reason.