What if I'm actually a frog wearing a hat?

• 1 year ago

it's good

• 1 year ago

Cool find a pretty girl ro kiss you and you will turn into a prince wearing only a hat

• 1 year ago

Good, Ben. That is good.

• 1 year ago

On the internet, no one would know.

• Robin
    1 year ago

cool frogs cant type

1 year ago

then thats what you'd look like

• Raja
    1 year ago

Your eyes cannot lie but be careful, the mind has so much power that your adamant thought can change (though not completely) your face as what you think.

• 1 year ago

i remember one time i went to texas roadhouse it was very good. I ordered a burger and some fries. My waiter was very nice he asked if i wanted anything else so i got some onions. I got out of my seat and my waiter told me to have a nice day. I smiled and walked out because I was the luckiest man in the world. It was a local texas roadhouse i recommend if you live in that area

1 year ago

I'd kiss you. But only if I can be your princess...wait... darn! I'm way to old for you.

• 1 year ago

It maybe the same as you wearing a frog, both could really look stupid. I guess a frog may look good in a certain type but you have to decide.