HELP! Friendship advice?

Basically some people I used to be friends with turned on me, got me into trouble and found more people to be in their group. They always rub it in and keep dragging me into things to get me in trouble with the teachers. And they’re dead annoying, they have really fake attitudes and nobody seems to notice... I have... show more Basically some people I used to be friends with turned on me, got me into trouble and found more people to be in their group. They always rub it in and keep dragging me into things to get me in trouble with the teachers. And they’re dead annoying, they have really fake attitudes and nobody seems to notice... I have my best friend and I tell her everything but I can’t stand their group. Like it makes me irritated to be around them, they’re constantly making me seem like the bully because I don’t want to talk to them. I’m not telling my parents or teachers, just ways on how to cope on focusing on school? I can’t just ignore them because they rub it in whenever they’re around, always yell, and always come around where I am. I love my best friends to bits though and I talk to them but it doesn’t help me cope. Help!!
1 answer 1