Mac asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?

• 1 year ago

All of us are tigers in power

1 year ago

Your personality "rude or sweet" doesnt have anything to do with being a president...

• 1 year ago

THE ALTERNATIVE WAS EVEN WORSE

• -_-1 year agoReport

You don't like war-hawks for Presidents? Don't you want a neo-liberal, pro-corporation TPP?

• 1 year ago

Trump's economy has delivered 6.7 million jobs, he has done amazing things for charities... he's actually really nice

• daylily61
      1 year agoReport

What a coincidence, Miss Agul. So did Bill and Hillary Clinton.

• Prince
    1 year ago

The damned Electoral College. The Damned choosing the damned.

• daylily61
      1 year agoReport

Nor should it. I personally DO NOT want New York and California to dominate the rest of the nation.

• 1 year ago

I regretted my vote for him in 2016. I didn't know things were going to turn out well. I should have voted, but not for Hillary. I would had voted for Bernie. I hope he runs in 2020.

• -_-1 year agoReport

Do you not remember what happened at the DNC in 2016? You hope Bernie runs in 2020? Dude. Seriously.

• 1 year ago

The world is absurd?

1 year ago

you wish, trump is a god.

• jj
      1 year agoReport

He worships himself but that does not make him a deity.

• 1 year ago

Beacuse everyone is horrible in his own way.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Coop, Talk this way is Ostentatiousness and Bragadocio; Exactly what He preached Against., Read the Good Book--Dont just "dust it".

• 1 year ago

The only person who could have lost to Trump was Clinton. A lot of Conservatives including me don't like Trump but I am still thrilled that Clinton is not President.

• Kurt1 year agoReport

Hillary is still a bitter and angry ***** b/c she did not win "HER" white house. She's the most corrupt person to ever run for president. Hillary should be stitching time in the Leavenworth Correctional Facility for Women, wearing an orange jumpsuit.