Whats the best rope for tying a boat to a boat cleat??

i have a paddle boat that i love so much and so the rope has came disconnected on the right side of the paddle boat but the paddle boat is still tied to the boat cleat on the seawall. I m worried and scared as hell that its only a matter of time before the rope holding the paddle boat breaks and the paddle boat... show more i have a paddle boat that i love so much and so the rope has came disconnected on the right side of the paddle boat but the paddle boat is still tied to the boat cleat on the seawall. I m worried and scared as hell that its only a matter of time before the rope holding the paddle boat breaks and the paddle boat starts to drift away. So i went to Home Depot to see what rope they have to tie the paddle boat to the boat cleat with well i looked online and read that between Nylon VS polypropylene that Nylon is 4 - 5 times stronger then polypropylene and that Nylon can wont buckle while under tension and that Nylon can resist the sunlight 4 - 5 times better then polypropylene but as i read the back of the package on the Nylon rope at home depot it said it had 2 check marks like its wasn t the best for being under Direct sunlight 24/7 so make matters much much much worse as much as i love my paddle boat i only want the best so Rope i can buy to tie the paddle boat up with so im worrying myself so bad that i just wanna cry but i feel Nylon Diamond Braided Rope is the best Rope that i could buy as its 4 to 5 stronger tougher and Sunlight resistant / immune to the Sunlight 24 / 7 but my question like stated above what is the best Rope for tying up boats to Boat cleats???
8 answers 8