Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

How many times in one week you should say I love you to your partner?

121 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

A minimum of 7 times (once a day). That works both ways. You shouldn't wait until the other person says it.

• mtnglo
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

At least seven. Tell them once daily. (minimum)

• Everytime you leave for work, and every time you come home in the evening. G-d forbid he/she should die unexpectedly, you'll haunt yourself all your life thinking, "I didn't tell him/her I lived them before they died". All the people in my family - siblings, cousins, aunties and uncles, etc. always end a phone call with a quick "Love ya, cheers".

• 1 year ago

Every day! It makes you feel secure and cared about and appreciated. If you have to worry about your partner getting sick of you by saying I love you too much then your relationship isn't that great.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I say it a lot

• 1 year ago

I don't love someone, unfortunately!

• 1 year ago

more then enough

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I say it 2 or 3 times a day to my wife of 31 years. Been saying it that many times a day for over 32 years now. Seriously, it's not that hard. Takes about 15 total seconds per day.

• 1 year ago

Everyday several time a day.

• 1 year ago

Every day or you will end up in the divorce court with the loss of half your worldly goods like me because I only said it in bed after sex

• JohnO
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

I doubt you ended up in divorce court because you didn't say I love you. It was more likely because you thought everything was yours as evidenced by saying she took half of your worldly goods. Good luck with next divorce.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.