Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

How many times in one week you should say I love you to your partner?

1 year ago

A minimum of 7 times (once a day). That works both ways. You shouldn't wait until the other person says it.

• mtnglo
    1 year ago

At least seven. Tell them once daily. (minimum)

• Everytime you leave for work, and every time you come home in the evening. G-d forbid he/she should die unexpectedly, you'll haunt yourself all your life thinking, "I didn't tell him/her I lived them before they died". All the people in my family - siblings, cousins, aunties and uncles, etc. always end a phone call with a quick "Love ya, cheers".

• 1 year ago

Every day! It makes you feel secure and cared about and appreciated. If you have to worry about your partner getting sick of you by saying I love you too much then your relationship isn't that great.

• 1 year ago

I say it a lot

• 1 year ago

I don't love someone, unfortunately!

• 1 year ago

more then enough

1 year ago

I say it 2 or 3 times a day to my wife of 31 years. Been saying it that many times a day for over 32 years now. Seriously, it's not that hard. Takes about 15 total seconds per day.

• 1 year ago

Everyday several time a day.

• 1 year ago

Every day or you will end up in the divorce court with the loss of half your worldly goods like me because I only said it in bed after sex

• JohnO
      1 year agoReport

I doubt you ended up in divorce court because you didn't say I love you. It was more likely because you thought everything was yours as evidenced by saying she took half of your worldly goods. Good luck with next divorce.