Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 year ago

Isn't Trump the most hated president in history?

90 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

No. Lincoln was more hated than Trump for his civil war.

• 1 year ago

There hasn't been a Civil War, so no.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Only by the Media and Hollywood Elites and the mindless sheep who follow them.

• That would have to go to Lincoln. There was a bloody civil war to prove it.

Trump, like Hillary, were both hated by the opposition. Never before have the opposition members of congress incited violence against the cabinet of a sitting President.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Well when you act like an arrogant bully and insult other people, it goes a long way.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Trump’s our president? I thought that was fake news. Omigosh....we’re SCREWED!

• 1 year ago

I think he is one of the most hated for good reasons. A lot of people hated Obama for the color of his skin. Americans can be ridiculous..

• 1 year ago

no.. and there is NO WAY THE DEMOCRATS OR YOU CAN PROVE HE IS.

• 1 year ago

Andrew Jackson was probably worse than Trump. After all, he ignored the US Supreme Court to further slaughter Native Americans. So far, Trump is too stupid to do too much harm, it seems. He really hasn't gotten much done at all. In fact, by and large the good economic trends we are seeing all started under Obama's policies.

• Penny
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Incidentally Andrew Jackson is one of Trump’s heroes.

• 1 year ago

I doubt it, not in terms of proportions of the population. I can easily imagine that Jefferson was vastly unpopular among the confederates.

• Jonathan1 year agoReport

Jefferson? Did you mean Jefferson Davis or Thomas Jefferson? I'm not following

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.