America is experiencing more prosperity now than we ever saw under Obama so why would someone in his right mind vote for the democrats?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Correction: the wealth are enjoying prosperity; the poor are suffering

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Cuz they want to be FREE.

• 1 year ago

Those who are so damn confused that they can get a job now, so they are angry that they can no longer claim they can't get a job.

• 1 year ago

Because the prosperity is an illusion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I've been making $$$ since May 2009, Einstein. Longest Bull Market run in US History. Sorry you're just a Kid / dumbass / online Troll with no money. too phucking funny....

Good luck with your online, pizz azz Kid Life...

• 1 year ago

Several reasons.

1. 'Prosperity' means that millionaires are richer than ever before, corporate profits are up, the stock market is up. But the middle class, working people, 95 of us, continue to grow poorer year by year.

2. This 'prosperity' is being bought at the cost of huge new debt. Anyone can live high off the hog for a while if they don't mind going deeply into debt. So 'prosperity' in this sense is like the guy who jumps off a skyscraper and all the way down he says 'Hey I'm doing great so far!' Every Republican president since Herbert Hoover has led us into a recession.

3. Republicans just reflexively blame everything bad on Democrats. The fact is, Obama pulled us out of the worst recession in 75 years in record time. AND he took the money Bush gave the failed banks and insurance companies and changed it from a gift to a loan, so we got most of it back. Trump said unemployment in 2016 was 30%, then right after he got elected he said it was 5% and he took credit for reducing it. Yeah, sure.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

You should stop watching Whoopi and being amazed at her thick long hair. That is rope.

• 1 year ago

When people say bizarre grandiose stuff like "America has more prosperity now than at any time since the Industrial Revolution!" I have no idea what they are talking about. Things are not "bad" but they are by no means "great"! Thing were much better under Reagan and even under Clinton.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Wait a little longer and stop acting like all the mess Obama left was nothing at all. No president has achieved what POTUS Trump has in such a short time.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Are we? Inflation ate up any wage increases if any and the tax cuts went to the rich. Rent is through the roof. I see prosperous homeless people every time I go out.

• 1 year ago

Someone in their right mind would never vote for Democrats.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because we have to punish treason.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.