My gerbils don t like me holding them and one of them won t stop biting me!?

Hi, I have had my pet gerbils for over a month now. Neither of them let me stroke them and they struggle a lot when I hold them. Although, one of them just climbs all over my hands when I put them in their gerbilarium. The other one however, will not stop biting people. It isn t a nip, it is a proper bite and it... show more Hi, I have had my pet gerbils for over a month now. Neither of them let me stroke them and they struggle a lot when I hold them. Although, one of them just climbs all over my hands when I put them in their gerbilarium. The other one however, will not stop biting people. It isn t a nip, it is a proper bite and it hurts! She also squeeks a lot when no one is even near her. Does that mean she does not get along with the other one? What am I doing wrong and how can I get her to calm down?